Our First Indonesian Leaders Try to Move On.

September 15th is the date we're all waiting for. Many believe SC will be back with a brand new plan. But, some believe SC is gone for good.

Some say Michael Mansfield doesn't even exist. Which one is true? For Me, I still believe sc will come back . I want you ALL to know that I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope SC will be back ASAP. Why? Because I put my money,trust and effort in it.

I know many rumors,negatif and psotif, but I take the positif one. Many look this website from all over the world. Now my primary income is from SC than [xx].

But since I no longer get my epoints, instead of waiting, I try to move on. I do [xx] opportunity that I join 7 months ago with 2375 members now.

[xxxxx] is a forex investment. bla-bla-bla.....

My dear friends, wherever you are, be ready for everything, expect the unexpected. If you join [xx] now, you will have something to hold on, when the worst-case scenario happens.

I WILL wait for SC, even it takes more than Sept 15th, as long as it will be back online.

Best Regard, Clubmentor

Source : http://clubmentor.com/berita.php?no=28

Note : I Think..Now is Great Time to us to Try to Move on, whatever happen to SC. Live must go on. :)

Comments :

0 komentar to “Our First Indonesian Leaders Try to Move On.”
 

Followers

Powered by

eXTReMe Tracker