Investigating at Suntraders.com

Exciting Today....!!!!

Today I try to surf the Swisscashguide.com site but i can resolve the pages.. I don't know why... but when I try to access the Suntraders.com site it's work..you know if Suntraders.com is companion with Swisscashguide.com. So when the Swisscashguide.com is'nt accessible, it would be great if Suntraders.com site still work. At least it's always any hope... :)

So I got the idea to investigate this website... this is true Swisscash new website or not. ?

The first thing I do is access this site, and I get this page :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I continue to try to access the inside page, I click the Enter link and the form is show up. So I try to fill the form with some phrase that similiar with the Swisscash Trading ID like this :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh yess...it's refused... hehehe :) So we can say that the system is doing well ... The systems say " Your investment ID is NOT bla bla bla"

So without spending much time I fill my real Swisscash Trading ID. And it works...wow..!!! I really surprised and happy for it, because little candle light we can hope that Suntraders.com is trully Swisscash at the new platform. Here this the picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yeah... I can access to the inside of Suntraders.com site.

And then I try to access the Investor/Customer area with click at the top right corner :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And fill the ID form and the Password form, like this picture below, I fill the form with my real Swisscash Trading ID.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unfortunetely I can login into the Customer Area ...hiks :( The system refused my Swisscash Trading ID. I don't know why, maybe the Suntraders.com didn't update the database completely or because I didn't follow to fill the form when phase 3 last month.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hold ... don't go anywhere, Tomorrow I will give the update info about my trial to join to Suntraaders.com. So visit this BLOG regulerly ..OK ;) I will provide you great info about my trial investigation with Suntraders.com

For the photbuckets...thanks for the image... much help me

When you have little time, please visit my web about China at Visit2China and Study2china
Maybe you can find great info at that site. thank you

Comments :

2 komentar to “Investigating at Suntraders.com”
kentzy said...
on 

Hi, i'm just wondering how did you managed to login to that suntrader website, my id didnt work at all...

Houston said...
on 

Hello Sir:

Do you receive any email of new id and password from Suntraders.com? You know, they always kept me in the dark . They only request information about our account, but never reply anything . I hope they come out with something soon just like they promise to be back in 9 phases and I also hope Suntraders.com is their new partner.

Please keep me updated.
Thank you.

Another lost SC member.

 

Followers

Powered by

eXTReMe Tracker